May Is for Members
We wouldn't be here without our members, and May is when we make sure you know it!
All year we set aside Sunday mornings for members—10 a.m. to noon is just for you. This is the best time to visit: the drive to Pier 15 is easy, street parking is free (off of Embarcadero; look for signs), and the museum is quieter than the rest of the weekend. Join us for a leisurely Sunday morning, enjoy lunch at Seaglass restaurant, and then head out for your next adventure when the galleries start to get busier after noon.
Enjoy these extra benefits during May 2023:
- A special 15% discount at the Exploratorium Store
- Daytime members get in free to After Dark Thursday Nights in May (ages 18+ only)
- After Dark members get in free during Daytime hours in May
- Giveaways for members (while supplies last) each Thursday night (6–10 p.m.) and Sunday morning (10 a.m.–noon) in May (except May 14)
- Free admission at the following museums on the dates shown. (1 adult for Individual memberships, 2 visitors for Dual, and up to 2 adults and 4 children for higher levels. Show your valid Exploratorium membership card at their main entrance. Parking and IMAX are not included. Check websites for special events and any weather-related closures.)
- The Tech Interactive, May 13, 2023
- SFMOMA, May 20, 2023 (visitors under 18 always get in free!)
Not a member yet?
Please consider joining us today! Members are the backbone of our organization and help ensure the continuity of our mission to create inquiry-based experiences that transform learning worldwide. We can’t wait to see you at the museum.